Report Your Claim
Dan Burghardt Insurance is open to assist you. For the fastest claim service, however, please contact your insurance company at the number below. We appreciate your patience and patronage during this difficult time.
Even though reporting your claim directly provides the quickest way to process your claim, Dan Burghardt Insurance is still here to assist you in any way possible. To provide the best service possible we ask that you Contact Us after reporting your claim directly to your company.
Steps to Take After Your Loss
Here are some initial steps you should take if your home or auto has been damaged, or there is a loss to your personal property.
- Inspect the damage and determine if there is a safety risk.
- If safe, take reasonable steps to have repairs made to protect your property from further damage. Boarding up broken windows, weatherproofing openings in the walls or roof, removing water saturated carpet, when possible, may significantly reduce the damages.
Describe the damages. What is damaged? How many rooms are affected?
Take photos or video of all areas and personal possessions that were damaged. DO NOT DISCARD ANY ITEMS.
- Contact an emergency service company to extract any water and dry the property. Check local directory for a list of companies.
- Keep accurate records and receipts for your emergency repair expenditures.
- Locate and have on hand all, or as many as possible, of your records related to your possessions, such as titles, purchase receipts, blueprints, receipts for emergency services after the loss, etc.
- Report your claim directly to your insurance company, as listed below, as soon as possible.
- Your insurance company will provide you with instructions on how to proceed and exactly what documentation and records they will need.
- Notify Dan Burghardt Insurance at (504) 441-7283 or through the Online Claim Reporting Form as soon as you are able so we may track your claim and provide any further assistance you may require.
|Braishfield Associates, Inc.||(888) 335-6616|
Catlin Group US
|Century Surety Insurance Company||(800) 878-7389|
|Colong Insurance Company||(800) 926-1175|
|Fidelity National||(800) 725-9472|
First Premium Insurance Group
For faster claims handling First Premium recommends that you submit your claim directly with the insurance company shown on your policy. Companies represented by First Premium include:
If you are unsure of where to locate this information or need further assistance, please contact First Premium at the number shown to the right or us at (504) 441-7283.
|Gen Star||(404) 239-6777|
|Imperial Fire & Casualty Ins. Co.||
(337) 942.5697 Fax
La. Citizens Insurance Co.
|Lexington Insurance Co.|
New Claims Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Claims Email: email@example.com
Mesa Underwriters Specialty Insurance Company
(480) 306-8301 Fax
For more information, check your policy for the contact information of the Underwriting Company handling your coverage.
(770) 971-7608 Fax
|RLI Insurance||(800) 444-0406|
|Southern General Agency||(866) 811-3152|
Tower Insurance Company
New Claim Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims Inquiry Email: email@example.com
(888) 291-6262 Fax
Tower Insurance Company – Workers’ Comp
Western World Insurance Group
(201) 847-7701 Fax