Guaranteed Issue Health in New Orleans LA & Metairie LA
Click HERE to request a quote!
What is Guaranteed Issue Health Insurance?
If you are hard to insure because of past or current medical conditions, such as, Diabetes, Leukemia, Heart Attack, Crohn’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Hemophilia, and others your’ll want to check the new KeyMed Health Plan from Assurant Health.
KeyMed is Assurant Health Insurance Companies new limited hospital, medical, surgical health Plan for individuals who are ineligible for individual medical coverage, or, who are looking for alternative to health plans that exclude coverage for specific health conditions. Now the hard-to-insure individuals and families can get coverage they urgently need.
The KeyMed Plan provides limited benefits and has most specific annual and per condition benefit limits. This is not a major medical insurance plan and is not a replacement for one. Applicants are individually underwritten and based on the extent and number of pre-existing conditions some individuals may not qualify.
Who is Assurant Health?
Assurity Health Insurance Company has earned an A- (Excellent) rating from A.M. Best Company, the insurance industries leading independent analyst. This rating reflects sound management practices, favorable investment returns, and low net costs to policyholders. A.M. Best Ratings range from A++ (Superior) to F (in liquidation).
- Prescription Drugs – co pay benefit included and discounts apply to covered prescriptions even if the benefit maximum is reached.
- Office Visits – $25 co pay benefit that applies towards injury, sickness and wellness services – including exams, allergy shots and immunizations.
- Inpatient Hospital Benefits – up to $100,000 per condition with daily benefit amounts that remain the same regardless of the length of hospital stay.
- Outpatient Services – includes lab tests, r-rays, ground and air ambulance, and emergency room visits- all subject to calendar year maximums.
- Surgical Services – services performed by a surgeon are paid up to the surgical schedule amount – with a $10,000 per condition maximum.
- Network Discounts – included at no additional cost and applied to covered charged even if benefit maximums are reached.