WHAT IS PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY?
- Coverage designed to protect professionals against liability incurred as a result of errors and omissions or the failure of your work to be performed as promised in your contract or professional services.
- A Commercial General Liability Policy does not provide Professional Liability Coverage. A General Liability Policy does not provide coverage for errors, contract performance disputes, or any other professional liability issues.
WHAT DOES PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE COVER?
- Litigation costs.
- Damages awarded by the court, up to policy limits.
WHO NEEDS PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE COVERAGE?
- Real Estate Brokers
- Insurance Agents
- Financial Advisors
HOW MUCH PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE COVERAGE DOES ONE NEED?
- Your employer may determine coverage requirements.
- Limits are available from $100,000 to $5,000,000.
- Rates vary based on professional services rendered.
For more information and rates contact our Commercial Department directly at (504) 441-7283 or complete the email quote request form. Get a Quote!