Keep Your Staff Motivated and Healthy with Employee Benefits
WHAT ARE GROUP EMPLOYEE BENEFITS?
- Group Employee Benefits are a variety of non-wage compensation benefits provided to employees in addition to their normal wages or salaries. Other examples of this benefit would include: Group Life, Disability, Dental, Vision, and Hearing in which individual employees or members are included under one master policy owned by their employers. Group Health Benefits pose fewer restrictions to members than Personal Individual Underwriting such as guaranteed acceptability for groups of ten or more, regardless of health status.
- Group Insurance Benefits can vary from company to company, based on the choice of the employer. Almost all policies cover emergency room and routine medical procedures, as well as co-pay for doctor office visits and prescription drugs and hospital treatment for accidents, injuries, or illnesses which might be covered under Dental, Vision, and Hearing.
- Most often the employer pays a portion of the premium as an additional employee benefit and offers a payroll deduction for the remaining balance of the premium making it much more affordable for the employee. Spouse and dependent coverage is available, but may be at the employee’s expense.
WHY PURCHASE GROUP HEALTH BENEFITS?
- To attract and retain quality personnel, a complete Group Employee Benefit Program is a requirement many folks seek.
- Depending on the number of employees and the average age of the group, certain employees who are uninsurable can become eligible on large group plans at a very affordable rate. This includes uninsurable dependents as well. In some cases Group Insurance is the only way some employees could qualify for health insurance and would not be eligible for a personal policy through the same carrier.
- It provides efficiency and productivity as employees are assured of security for themselves and their families.
- Premiums are tax deductible as a corporate expense, which means savings with quality coverage.
HOW DO WE HELP YOU?
- We shop and compare rates with multiple companies, including Blue Cross, Humana, Coventry, Aetna, Golden Rule, Celtic, and United Health Care, and can normally save you up to approximately 30%. Plus, when you buy through us you will get more than just a group insurance plan, you get a group insurance partner.
- Our Group Specialist will work with you and discuss a variety of plans and premiums that best fit your budget. You can request quotes for combination packages of health, dental, life, and disability, and for the most part, we shop these products separately and buy packages, if available. Some companies that write health do not necessarily write disability.
- We will continue to shop for competitive quotes when it’s time to renew. Our group specialist can offer to review the availability of group rates for a single person group or as many employees as you need to cover.
- Most of our carriers provide online applications and enrollment tools to simpify the administration services required to maintain these employee benefits.
- These services are provided at no extra cost.
AVAILABLE GROUP PRODUCTS INCLUDE: See website for additional info.
CENSUS FOR GROUP HEALTH, LIFE, DISABILITY, DENTAL/VISION/HEARING
To obtain a Group Quote on any of our products available, please contact our Group Specialist at (504) 441-RATE(7283) who will need the following information: Name and address of firm, number of employees and current insurance status and expiration date
~ or ~
you can click the quote request form and complete for immediate attention.