KEEP YOUR STAFF MOTIVATED AND HEALTHY WITH EMPLOYEE BENEFITS.
WHAT IS GROUP DENTAL?
- More people have some type of Group Dental Coverage now than ever. Basic dental plans generally cover most of the cost of dental treatments ranging from x-rays, exams, dental cleanings, fillings, tooth extractions, crowns, root canals and chipped tooth repairs, etc.
- Discount Dental Group Plans offer substantial savings on all proceedings. Rates start at only $4.00 a month for individuals and $6.00 a month for families. These plans can be issued in as little as one day, so you can get immediate coverage with no claim forms, no deductibles, and no pre-existing condition limitations. These plans include not only Dental but additional networks for Vision, Hearing, Chiropractic, RK Surgery, Dermatology, Prescriptive Drugs, Cosmetic Surgery and Massage Therapy, and are a great value.
WHY PURCHASE GROUP DENTAL COVERAGE?
- Providing the right mix of employment benefits is important business strategy for attracting and retaining quality employees. Group dental coverage is one component of that mix that is highly valued by employees and their dependents.
- It provides efficiency and productivity as employees are assured of security for themselves and their families.
- Premiums are tax deductible as a corporate expense, which means savings with quality coverage.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT PLANS AVAILABLE?
- Indemnity Policies - employees are free to choose their own dentist.
- Discount Dental Plans - offer substantial savings on all procedures. Employees must use the dentist in the provider network book, which also includes the list of scheduled discounts for all procedures.
- Preferred Provider Organizations - employees can choose a dentist from a pre-approved network or use someone outside of the network at the cost of a higher deductible and higher co-pay.
- Health Maintenance Organization - employees must use a dentist in the network to be reimbursed for all or part of the costs.
- Vision and Hearing Discount Networks - are usually included on all the above plans.
Feel free to visit one of our partner websites @ www.dinadental.com for additional information regarding group plans, rates, and online applications or you can contact us directly at (504) 441-RATE (7283).
- The above plans offer a variety of discounts and schedule of pre-determined procedures that are listed in the Provider’s Benefit Booklet.
- The Provider Benefit Booklet will provide a list of dentists in the network from which you can choose. Based on the type of plan you choose, you may be able to choose your own dentist, just make sure he is still in the network.
- Be sure you review how payments and plans are set up before making an appointment with any dentist.
- Some Group Health Plans automatically include a Dental, Vision, and Hearing Network with a pre-determined schedule of benefits and network of dentists.
HOW DO WE HELP YOU?
- We shop and compare rates with multiple companies, including DentaMax, Louisiana Dental Plan, Blue Cross, Humana, Dina Dental, Professional Dental Network, and United Health Care, etc. and can normally save you up to approximately 30%. Plus, when you buy through us you will get more than just a group insurance plan; You get a group insurance partner.
- Our Group Specialist will work with you and discuss a variety of plans and premiums that best fit your budget. You can request quotes for combination packages of health, dental, life, and disability, and for the most part, we shop these products separately and buy packages, if available. Some companies that write health do not necessarily write disability.
- We will continue to shop for competitive quotes when it’s time to renew. Our group specialist can offer to review the availability of group rates for a single person group or as many employees as you need to cover.
- Most of our carriers provide online applications and enrollment tools to simplify the administration services required to maintain these employee benefits.
- These services are provided at no extra cost.
AVAILABLE GROUP PRODUCTS INCLUDE: See Group Benefits category on the menu bar for additional info.
For assistance in shopping the best price and plan available that fits your budget, please contact our Group Specialist directly at (504) 441-RATE (7283), or complete a quote request form